Parenting is the most difficult job you will ever have, yet the most important.
• Build an authentic and compassionate relationship with your child.
• Model using effective communication and thoughtful responses.
• Set boundaries with structure/routines to encourage positive behaviors.
• Strategies for concentration, coping skills, stress management, and sleep.
• Focus on your child’s strengths; building self-esteem & decision-making.
• Understand the positive impacts of Mindfulness on the brain & in your life.
• Create a peaceful home environment.
It starts with YOU
• Connect your mind and body while becoming more self-aware.
• Put on your oxygen mask first and create time to breathe.
• Develop your own Mindfulness practice with the support of this group.
- Practice Mindfulness with your child at home.
- Feel balanced. Stay centered. Be fully present to enjoy your child.
- Come, RELAX, laugh, & take time for yourself. YOU DESERVE IT!